Important information COVID-19 – updated 19.7.21
Our grooming services are open for all grooms, please contact us to discuss your pet’s grooming requirements.
We have strict regulations in place to ensure the safety of our staff & clients.
- You may contact us to book a grooming appointment via email on firstname.lastname@example.org, through our Facebook page @PrideandGroomMeophamSevenoaks or by calling 01474 815333 – please be aware this phone line is currently very busy and so, if possible, please us another channel.
- We will send you a text reminder the day before your pet’s groom to confirm the booking, please do contact us to cancel this appointment if you can no longer make it.
- We are no longer taking payment in advance, this can be made contactless at the time of collection of your pet.
- We remind visitors that they are not permitted to enter the salon at any time, upon arrival please knock on the rear Pride & Groom door. When the groomer is ready for your pet then please securely attach your dog’s lead to the wall dog park located near the door. Our groomer will come outside to retrieve your pet and arrange a collection time.
- We kindly request that a face mask is worn when dropping off & collecting your pet.
- We request that you only attend if you and your household are well and not displaying any COVID-19 symptoms.
Thank you for your co-operation.
The Pride & Groom team.
We provide a full grooming service for dogs, cats and rabbits within the hospital. We also have a salon within our Sevenoaks veterinary surgery.
Services include: Bathing, trimming, clipping, hand stripping, drying and styling plus additional services such as nail clipping and anal gland emptying if required.
With modern equipment and hypoallergenic shampoo, this experience is sure to be a relaxing one for your pet. We do not cage dry and aim to make the entire experience as calm as possible – we also offer a puppy package to gently introduce them to the grooming experience.
Loyalty scheme available, 25% off your 6th visit when receiving the same package consecutively.
Recommend a friend voucher available giving you both £5 off your next visit!Recommend a friend scheme
Our groomers Ella, Lisa & Faith are fully qualified and look forward to welcoming your pet into our salons.
All new clients of Pride & Groom are required to complete a New Client Questionnaire, if you wish to complete this ahead of your first booking with us then please use the link below.New Client Questionnaire
For our full terms and conditions please use the link below:T&C’s
We know your time is valuable, and ours is too. Out of respect for our staff and our other clients, we ask that you give us at least 24hrs notice if you need to cancel or move an appointment.
- The first time a client cancels within 24 hrs of the appointment/misses an appointment, we will make a note on your file.
- All future cancelled/missed appointments will incur a £10 fee.
If your dog requires two people for their groom (very large/aggressive etc.) and you have cancelled/not show up for an appointment 3 times in a row, clients will be required to pay at the time of booking and this will be a non refundable payment if you are to cancel/move the appointment within 24 hrs of the groom.