Our grooming services are open for all grooms, please contact us to discuss your pet’s grooming requirements.
- You may contact us to book a grooming appointment via email on firstname.lastname@example.org, through our Facebook page @PrideandGroomMeophamSevenoaks or by calling our dedicated salon number 01474 368850.
- We will send you a text reminder the day before your pet’s groom to confirm the booking, please do contact us to cancel this appointment if you can no longer make it.(See below our cancellation policy).
We provide a full grooming service for dogs and cats within the hospital. We also have a salon within our Sevenoaks & Tonbridge veterinary surgeries.
Services include: Bathing, trimming, clipping, hand stripping, drying and styling plus additional services such as nail clipping.
With modern equipment and hypoallergenic shampoo, this experience is sure to be a relaxing one for your pet. We do not cage dry and aim to make the entire experience as calm as possible – we also offer a puppy package to gently introduce them to the grooming experience.
Loyalty scheme available, 25% off your 6th visit when receiving the same package consecutively.
Recommend a friend voucher available giving you both £5 off your next visit!Recommend a friend scheme
Our groomers Ella, Rebekah, Eleanor, Megan & Eleanor are fully qualified and look forward to welcoming your pet into our salons.
For our full terms and conditions please use the link below:T&C’s Flea policy
We know your time is valuable, and ours is too. Out of respect for our staff and our other clients, we ask that you give us at least 48hrs notice if you need to cancel or move an appointment.
Cancellation/no show policy
- Cancellation/no show/movement of an appointment within 48hrs of the groom will result in 50% of the groom cost being taken as a deposit and this deposit will be required to book all future grooms. This will be taken at time of booking and appointments cannot be reserved without a deposit.
- Deposits can be deducted off the cost of the groom if the client does not wish to rebook but a new deposit will be required to rebook at a later date
- Large/2 person grooms that are cancelled/moved twice within 48hrs of the groom will be required to pay the full cost of groom at the time of booking and will be non refundable if cancellation policy is not adhered to.
New client policy
- New clients required to pay a 50% deposit of the cost of the groom to book their first appointment
- Deposits are required for each grooming slot if a client wishes to book multiple new pets in for a groom. For example, 2 dogs first visit, 2 deposits are required.
- The deposit can be deducted off the cost of the groom and will not be required for future grooms unless required as per the cancellation/no show policy.