Case Studies

pets

Teddy - swallowed a sewing needle.

This little terrier is 7 month old Teddy. He has a favourite soft toy which he decided to rip apart whilst playing.  His owners lovingly sewed his beloved toy back together but then saw him swallow the sewing needle!  A radiograph was performed and the sewing needle was identified (as shown in the image), therefore Teddy was taken into theatre for surgical removal. 

Surgery was successful and his recovery was smooth. After a short stay in our hospital he was discharged back home to his owners. 

Show Sitemap

Website designed and developed by